Permanent - £34,000, rising to £42,000 based on length of service.
Hybrid Working Model
18% Pension Contribution
42 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank holiday)
35 Hours Per Week
An outstanding public sector organisation are looking to recruit a Linux Specialist to join their technical delivery team. You will share responsibility for management and development of their in-house Linux services. With your added support, you will be contributing to the delivery of seamless technology integration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide 3rd line support to the organisation's Linux & Storage Services.
- Lead in planning changes and upgrades.
- Assist with providing high level supporting documentation, which will ensure a seamless transition through a robust change management process.
- Supporting the team to promote and develop new and innovative ways Linux can be delivered as a service.
- Monitor call queues and handle requests.
If you are interested in this role then please apply below.
The initial CV shortlist date is 3rd of September.