Your new role
In your new role you will be primarily based on site, configuring and supporting network infrastructure. This will involve rigging and derigging of cables, deploying mobile flight-cased network equipment and rigging access points. Key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Configuring, installing, and replacing network equipment.
- Configuring WLANs and VLANs to segregate departmental traffic.
- Field troubleshooting of network equipment in a fast paced environment.
- Administration that includes managing remote user accounts, modifying firewall rules, updates to network configurations.
In order to be successful you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting networking equipment.
- Strong understanding and technical skills of project deployment specific to hardware infrastructure cabling, and IT installations.
- Experience in installing Firewalls.
- Wireless troubleshooting skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of VLAN's
- Full Driving License and willingness to travel.
In return you will receive a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and a competitive salary.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.