Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in security? Do you want to be able to make an impact on security both internally and for our clients? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for a practical and solutions focused IT Security Manager, someone who can take our security strategy to the next level and help deliver our client IT projects in a pragmatic business way whilst operating within the security guidelines. You will develop processes and technical solutions that allows Bridge Partners as an MSP to continue to keep our business and our clients’ safe.
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners has been part of the key worker industry from the start of the pandemic. The Company has continued to be in a period of growth and we have not only retained our employees but have also created a number of new roles. Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to small and medium sized firms in various sectors including biotechnology, life sciences and finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our core values of clarity, partnership and quality.
You will be responsible for all IT security policy and delivery within our business, including:
- Strategy: You will continue to develop our internal and client IT security strategy.
- Planning: You will develop and implement a solution focused security improvement plan for both our internal IT and our client offering.
- Operational Improvements: You will work closely with the Account Managers and Support team to implement security policies, protocols and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering client-facing paid for work like security reviews and security testing.
- Reporting: You will plan internal and client security audits and report on the results to the Senior Team making practical recommendations for improvements.
- Compliance: You will work closely with the Account Management team coming up with practical solutions to ensure all IT projects are delivered within the security framework.
What we need from you
- Previous experience in an IT Security role (or similar).
- Experience of advising IT project teams in delivering projects within a security framework.
- Hands-on experience of implementing tools and automation to monitor and control IT security.
- Knowledge of security risk management, governance and compliance.
- Previous experience of defining and implementing security strategy and controls and managing vulnerabilities for IT infrastructure and cloud-based services.
- Experience or knowledge of SIEMS/SOC systems.
- Crest Accreditation / CISSP or similar is desirable but not essential.
What we will offer you
- A friendly team with passion, ambition who thrive on teamwork, learning and development.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the growth and development of the business.
- Profit share, BUPA health care and 5% contributory pension.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us.
- A wide variety of company socials.