We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Architect to be responsible for our digital security. You will be reviewing documentation and liaising with third parties to create and review our cybersecurity standards, as well as managing projects.
As a Senior Cyber Security Architect, you will develop robust security solutions and practices for real-world deployment, documenting and organising information to create clear and concise insights into our security operations and their importance.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of potent security standards, systems and solutions to be deployed on a worldwide scale.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Reviewing, organising and documenting security information to provide clear insights into current operations and provide analysis on their effectiveness
- You will be responsible to lead and mentor other team members along with taking ownership of assigned projects
- You will be capable of executing security certification tests, demonstrations, evaluations, documenting results, developing reports, conclusions, and recommendations CISSP, CISA, CISM, or similar certification
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You will be capable of having the ability to work with complex tasks without micromanagement, seeking to offer solutions with the support of immediate leadership.
We are seeking a Senior Cyber Security Architect with the ability to not only propose solutions but also to translate them into architectural documents, high and low-level requirements and implement them when necessary.
The role will require the ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly to adapt and adjust to the ever-changing cyber threat landscape.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong security background in cryptography, key management, firewall, and software integrity
- Capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architectures
- Capable of designing and configuring security tools and intrusion detection systems
- You will require experience with an embedded Linux environment
- Strong experience with network protocols analysis
- A good experience with device drivers, embedded architecture designs and embedded systems analysis
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer acompetetive salary and performance related bonus scheme. As a manager, you’ll also be able to select one of our luxury premium vehicles to lease at a fraction of the cost. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.