Collins Aerospace, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation, is on the lookout for a Quality Engineer to join the WASP Business Unit in Havant, Hampshire.
We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.Your Responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- FAI reporting to AS9102 standard
- Assisting with qualification, conformity and calibration activities
- Measuring of parts
- Use of MS office including Excel
- Experience of solidworks would be advantageous
- Communication and team player
- Experience in measuring instruments essential
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Use of Solid Works FAI software (Training will be given)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.Interiors:
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get people from point A to point B. We're committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we're helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Quality:
You could be a great fit for our Quality organisation if:
- You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
- You're the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work...not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
- You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance...all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People's lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space - what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organisation as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition, we provide a valuable Employee Assistance Programme, the ability to buy holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.