We are recruiting for an additional UX Consultant to join a project team working for a Central Government customer.
The key accountabilities of the role are:
- Work as a senior UX practitioner within a team of UX consultants (BAE Systems and/or client) occasionally taking on a lead UX role, own specific work areas and coach others when needed.
- Review and prioritise user requirements, often across complex, disperse audience types cross referenced with business critical objectives and goals, demonstrating sensitivity to a wide variety of factors.
- Lead the client engagement for specific areas of work concerning UX including requirements gathering, stakeholder validation, user testing and engagement and validation with other work-streams.
- Take ownership of one or more areas of work including planning, identifying risks and regular reports to the project manager. On very small UX engagements, they may be expected to assume the duties of a PM if one is not provided.
- Plan and facilitate effective workshops from workshop planning and design, through client engagement and facilitation to results and translating outputs into materials that improve the UX of a project.
- Apply our standard UCD approaches as well as broader BAE Systems methodologies on client engagements with assistance / direction from senior management, and takes the lead in specific areas.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.Division overview: Government
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Government contracts are an area we have many decades of experience in. Government and key infrastructure networks are critical targets to defend as the effects of these networks being breached can be devastating.
As a member of the Government business unit, you will defend the connected world and ensure the protection of nations. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.