The Applied Intelligence business is growing, and we're looking for a Recruiter to join our existing Recruitment Delivery team and help achieve our ambitious hiring targets. As a Recruiter you will partner with a business unit to drive their hiring strategy and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, focusing on building strong stakeholder relationships, effective sourcing and engagement strategies, and providing a great candidate experience. As part of this fast-paced team you will collaborate with other Recruiters and Senior Recruiters plus specialists in Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing, and Recruitment Operations.
Our ideal candidate will have in-house experience of hiring permanent and temporary staff, gained within a fast paced and complex organisation. Prior experience of recruiting for Head Office / Corporate Functions or Engineering / IT hiring positions is desirable. This role is well suited to a team player with a flexible and pragmatic approach to challenges.
This role will be based from one of our main UK sites (Guildford, Gloucester, Leeds or Manchester) however may be predominantly home based with occasional travel to site as needed, on average a few times per month, in line with our Hybrid ways of working. What you'll be doing
- Acting as business partner to a business area, understanding their recruitment needs and guiding them using your SME knowledge.
- Driving the end-to-end recruitment process, including holding Business Needs Discussions, recommending the most appropriate attraction and sourcing strategies, direct sourcing, application reviews, interview scheduling, and offer management.
- Partner with the Recruitment Marketing, Channels Management and Sourcing teams to ensure we are using innovative and effective candidate attraction methods, as well as utilising preferred suppliers to meet demand.
- Direct sourcing and working with the Sourcing team to actively build talent pipelines for critical skills.
- Ensuring candidates have a great experience and promoting Applied Intelligence as an employer of choice.
- Consistently building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the Government business area, preferred suppliers, and wider Recruitment and HR teams.
- Ensuring accuracy to recruitment processes and striving to meet agreed SLAs.
- Produce Recruitment MI such as candidate pipelines and offer data, and utilising this information for data driven decision making.
What we're looking for
- Successful track record of recruiting for Head Office / Functions or Engineering / IT skill sets, utilising various sourcing channels.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, building trusted relationships with leadership, hiring managers and preferred suppliers.
- Attention to detail and comfortable working to agreed SLAs to ensure an operationally effective recruitment process.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience using an Application Tracking System e.g. SuccessFactors.
- A team player with a supportive approach.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.