Join an exciting fintech organisation looking to disrupt as an Application Security Analyst. As the Application Security Analyst, you’ll work closely with a number of skilled teams across the organisation both internally and externally as you secure the application practises within a Cloud environment. The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to nurture both their technical and softer skills as they remain hands-on and look to engage with numerous 3rd parties and businesses.
What you’ll be doing as the Application Security Analyst:
- Use your expertise to implement and create a cloud security strategy spreading across the wider business.
- Engage and work with a number of coders, developers, and engineers as you look to enhance their application security posture.
- Take the lead in scheduling and managing penetration tests and the subsequent remediation plans.
- Get involved in conducting internal risk assessments and oversee 3rd party work ranging from Pen Tests to secure code review.
- Ensure coders, developers and engineers are trained appropriately with regards to embedding security into their work.
- Deal with incoming incidents utilsing a variety of tools, looking to ensure the business is protected against a number of cyber threats.
What you’ll need to be an Application Security Analyst:
- Monitoring/collaborating with 3rd parties and ensuring SLAs are met
- Detailed knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, databases, and applications
- Experience leading or managing a team or individual
- Cloud security knowledge (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Information Security Certification (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Understanding of technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible (Preferred)
- Technical Application Security experience utilising tools such as Veracode, Qualys, etc.
If you’re keen to learn more about the opportunity please apply below and contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn.