Responsible for the management and leadership of a team of Business Analysts and Data Scientists to develop IT & Analytics Services focused on Aviation industry Aftermarket.
In additional to the leadership of the Aftermarket team they will contribute to the development of the Digital strategy, the strengthening and optimising of Digital and Data governance and development of an enterprise architecture. The role requires excellent leadership qualities, to operate a matrix management regime that allows staff to be deployed effectively to projects and to work closely with colleagues, key stakeholders, and external suppliers.Key Responsibilities:
Experience & Skills:
- Development of Data Analytics projects to aid forecasting, grow the business and better deploy resources through the use of the latest technology available, such as Business Intelligence Tools
- Lead digitalisation projects by developing plans and ensuring all objectives are met, on time in budget using industry standard methodologies such as SCRUM Agile or PRINCE2
- Use Python or other coding languages to work 'big data' into manageable and useful information
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within key processes and lead improvement initiatives to generate efficient processes that ensure ease-of-use, and offer the best user experience
- Driving automation of key business processes to reduce time and effort, while ensuring data integrity.
- Ensure accurate reporting of all required business metrics.
- Manage the Kaizen continuous improvement program to deliver quantified benefits
- Ownership of Actuation Systems Aftermarket (ASA) Digital Strategy and contribute to the wider Actuation Systems and Collins Aerospace Digital Strategies.
- Liaising other Digital & Analytics teams, working on cross-functional projects
- Coordinates internal Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) and supports External MFA flow-down process
- Able to write complex Workflow Process applied to automation
- Proven ability to manage and develop teams of Data & Analytics professionals including objective setting, performance management, coaching, personal and professional development and general line management
- Proven ability to shape a range of diverse requirements into coherent and understandable strategies, architectures and change projects which can be justified at a strategic level
- Proven ability in managing projects in a matrix organisation
- Experience of business analysis delivering a range of applications, preferably within an aviation or manufacturing environment
- Experience using and developing with BI tools such as Tableau.
- Understanding of Coding languages preferably Python language and or SQL.
- Experience of working with cloud platforms, such as Azure
- ITC and IT Compliance. SCRUM Agile Methodology knowledge or similar
- Supports solving problems that are sometimes difficult and complex.
- Works autonomously with limited oversight from manager.
- Can actively seek out opportunities to leverage the wider organisation
- Curious, always learning & promotes learning culture
- Establishes meaningful relationships; empathetic
- Knowledge of Robotic process automation (RPA) and use of them would be desirable.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary and car benefit as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.