Looking to begin a career in Information Security?
My client are a top 100 law firm offering a phenomenal opportunity to join their Risk and Best Practice Team as an Information Security Assistant.
The Information Security Assistant will support the Information Security Manager in their duties across the business. The role would suit somebody interested in a career in Information Security, perhaps having built up professional experience in another area. You'll also be an excellent relationship builder and somebody who can work at a task diligently and independently. Comfortability in adapting to new systems will be essential - it would also be beneficial if you bring experience from a regulated industry such as law or finance.
If the above sounds like you, my client can offer a hybrid working split with work from home supplemented by days in the Bristol Office, support and training, a generous benefits package and a forward-thinking people-first business culture.
The day-to-day business of the Information Security Assistant will include:
- Providing Information Security training to various departments across the business, making for a great opportunity to build relationships and insight into each area of the firm.
- Partaking in change projects across the business
- Playing a key role in plans to gain new security certifications for the business and being an all-round ambassador for best practice.
- Interacting with clients, stakeholders in the business and external partners
- System maintenance and administrative duties related to ISO Audits
This is a very real opportunity to enter into a career in Information Security within a leading law firm.
For more information on the position, please apply here or get in touch directly at email@example.com