The Global Advisory Digital Team helps the Global Advisory business execute against the digital strategy by consulting on global technology policies, standards and frameworks to drive global consistency and facilitating connections across global groups such as Global Procurement, IOGC, Global Risk Management or Global Technology and Knowledge to accelerate technology solutions to market. This is done with a small centralized team focused on change management, architecture, digital innovation and technology operations under the direction of the Global Advisory CTO.
The Technical Solution Engineer will be a contributing member of the Global Advisory Architecture team supporting the Technical Architects in executing the team objectives and supporting the solution teams through the solution design and innovation processes. You will contribute to the writing of new technology standards, architectures and patterns to accelerate new solutions to market. In addition, you will execute solution reviews to ensure both technical and operational requirements are met. You will consult with solution leaders, technical colleagues and third-party resources to prepare all required technical documentation.
Experience & knowledge
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university - Computer Science or equivalent . Minimum of ten years or applicable work experience within a professional services / consulting firm.
This position requires strong technical and knowledge and experience in global application development and deployment of enterprise solutions both for internal use and use by our clients. You must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to translate technology terms into business language to ensure business requirements are understood and met.
Technical skills, abilities & qualifications
- Experience in large scale IT solution architecture
• Experience working with development methodologies and lifecycle
• Certification in one or more public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc...)
• knowledge of Agile / Scrum and DevOps concepts is a plus
• knowledge of emerging technology trends
• Pro-active and high level of creativity and problem-solving mentality
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with working in virtual teams that are geographically dispersed