An exciting opportunity to join a long-standing Liverpool based organisation, joining an effective and proactive Network Team. This is a hybrid role, splitting your team between home and office based work.
As Network Engineer, you will:
- Support, maintain, and upgrade network technologies
- Manage monitoring systems and run checks to minimise downtime/outages
- Provide 3rd line support from a networking perspective
- Responsible for BAU and project work
- Work with other departments in IT to maximise stability and resolution
- Liaise with 3rd parities to improve project delivery
- Point of escalation for business-critical incidents in and out of hours
We are looking for a Network Engineer, with a combination of the following skills:
- Minimum of 4 years working in a Networking role
- Proficient with routers and configuring switches
- Current working experience with firewalls, wi-fi, and data centre maintenance
- Confident working with users and tech engineers from across the business
- Knowledge of technologies: Cisco, HP, Aruba
- Proactive approach to your workload and all tasks
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects
What youâ€™ll get in return
A great opportunity for a Network Engineer who is looking to utilise and develop their technical knowledge. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, cycle to work, and more. This role is Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Principal Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure for the North West. Helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from my love for learning about the experiences and abilities of people and supporting them on their career journey.