An exciting opportunity to join a long-standing organisation, that works at the heart of the community. This is perfect for an experienced Infrastructure specialist who is looking for a rewarding role where they can contribute and make difference!
As Infrastructure Manager, you will:
- Design, structure and maintain the infrastructure environment
- Contribute to developing and enhancing IT strategies and policies
- Form and implement short- and long-term plans to meet capacity requirements
- Produce and roll out training plans and documentation for users
- Create and maintain security policy and data management documentation
- Maintain awareness of latest security measures and assessments
- Carry out patching, configurations, and upgrades
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery measures are implemented
- Responsible for the entire cycle of projects - creation, execution
- Hardware, software, licence procurement
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external providers
- Asset management for all IT assets
- Manage two direct reports
We are looking for an individual with a combination of the following:
- Minimum of 4 years' working in a relevant role
- Proficient in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting IT infrastructure
- Confident working with and supporting Microsoft technologies
- Line management experience
- Managed virtualised servers and environment
- Successfully lead on projects and implementations
- Effectively managed business continuity and cyber security
- IT budget management and asset procurement
- Hands-on expertise with Firewalls, Network, WinTel, and IT Security tools and technologies
- Industry certifications e.g., PRINCE 2, ITIL Foundation
- Azure or AWS qualified engineer
In return, you will receive a salary of £42,000, annual leave + bank holidays, person contribution, cycle scheme, ticket loans, flexible working and more. This is a hybrid working, splitting your working days between working at home and going to the office in Liverpool.
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Manager for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure for the North West. Helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from my love for learning about the experiences and abilities of people and supporting them on their career journey.