My client is an instantly recognisable brand, who urgently require a Cyber Security Operations Manager to lead a business critical team ASAP for 6 months.
This role will involve managing a team and playing a key role in attending PCI meetings, face off to internal and external (3rd Party / Service Integrator) Key Stakeholders, oversee and Manage BAU SecOps processes as well as Incident Response teams.
- Security Operations Management / Cyber Security Operations Management experience
- Team Management experience
- Previous Agile environment experience
- Working knowledge of Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, Anti-Virus and Content Filtering, URL Filtering, Authentication Solutions, Switches, Routers, Voice Over IP (VoIP), Firewall Zoning.
- Broad technical awareness of technical make ups of technology estates
- Working knowledge of JIRA for tracking
- Experience of working in a Cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills (internal and external Stakeholders)
- Previous experience of overseeing Incident Management response teams
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Mixture of Infrastructure and Application Security Operations experience
- SIEM tooling awareness
- Working knowledge of Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Financial Services / Insurance industry experience
- CISSP / CISM certification (or equivalent)
- Immediate availability
If you're interested, with relevant Cyber Security Operations Management experience, please apply with a latest CV ASAP.