Cloud Programme Manager
£600 - £700 day rate (Outside IR35)
An opportunity for a Cloud Programme Manager to join a financial services company. As a Cloud Program Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Working with all stakeholder, manage projects through their life-cycles, ensuring the overall goals are met. Suitable Cloud Programme Manager will help go through major transformation and change projects.
- Maintain strong customer focus and work with all key stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes
- Assist senior management with contract negotiations and development of a project statement of work and RFI/RFP response
- Conduct regular status meetings and business reviews with customers and provide direction when needed
- Manage the delivery schedule of critical third party deliverables for the project
- Identify and manage cross organization engineering requests that are not part of existing business contracts.
- Technical expertise is not expected, but familiarity with data centres, networking, unified comms, Active Directory, Microsoft office products, Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS) and Security applications is highly desirable.
- Experience of managing data centre migrations to hybrid cloud environments
- A good understanding of Azure and cloud deployments
- Ability to lead, priorities, coordinate resources and integrate efforts
- Technologically agnostic; written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
As an ideal candidate, will have good understanding of data centre migration and cloud experience.