Security Architect (advisory, Security Architecture & Design)
An International market-leading management consulting business is looking to recruit Security Architect to join their growing security practice.
This position will allow you to work on different client projects across a wide range of industries, carrying out tasks such as Security Risk, Security Architecture & Design, Assessments, Security Frameworks and implementing Security processes.
- Awareness of architectural and design frameworks and experience in applying security/cloud architecture principles to small or large projects
- Ability to articulate security advice directly to key stakeholders, including up to CIO/CISO or IT Directors level within clients
- Experience in Application and Infrastructure security
- Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining Cybersecurity roadmaps etc.)
- Strong Technical Understanding, ideally from a Network Security background
- Cloud Risk and Cloud architecture and design would be highly desirable.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You must also be eligible to be put through SC level security.
Why this role?
- Are you looking to gain significant exposure and develop your knowledge across various Cyber domains?
- In return, you will receive great learning and development with autonomy to work in a professional environment and exposure to all the cyber security practices.
- Choose what projects and clients you want to work on
- You will gain genuine career progression and generous benefits on top of a competitive base salary.
- This is the perfect opportunity for passionate and highly motivated candidates to broaden their security skillset while representing a highly reputable company.
- The role would be ideal for an individual who wants to progress as a Security Engineer, Security Architect or Security leadership role (or gain more exposure across various domains within InfoSec)
Salary : £65,000 - £90,000+ Bens (depending on experience)
Location: UK wide location (hybrid working policy - home and travel to client site when needed)