Head of Delivery Salary National £90,000 - £120,000London £100,000 - £135,000
Do you have experience of delivering large scale programmes across multiple disciplines? If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Delivery to provide change leadership, direction across our large-scale strategic programmes and own the delivery of outcomes to deliver key parts of the UK Life (UKL) strategy always with the customer at the forefront. A bit about the job:
This role could be ideal for you, if you are seeking a new challenging opportunity!
As the Head of Delivery, you will set a delivery strategy and model using Aviva change governance and lead the delivery of a, or a portfolio of large scale, strategic programme (s), from concept and agreeing commercials through to full implementation. Along with being responsible for decision making on execution, protecting scope and outcomes presenting sponsors and steer co with clearly articulated decisions with options/recommendations backed by appropriate analysis.Skills and experience we're looking for:
What you'll get for this role:
- Work in partnership and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders, with strong influencing skills to challenge and drive change.
- Good knowledge and demonstrable experience of IT and business change and transformation.
- Extensive leadership experience, skilled in leading virtual teams effectively.
- The ability to work at pace with resiliency.
- The ability to think out of the box, driving innovation in the way in which we deliver change and outcomes.
- Confident budget management and commercial acumen.
Aviva is for everyone:
- Salary between £90,000 - £135,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus of between 0% - 50%
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Restricted Stock Units) for high performers, between 10% and 30% of salary
- Private Medical Insurance for self
- Family friendly parental and carer's leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair. We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 07385425912 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org