Agile Delivery Specialist (Scrum Master+) - £45,000 - £65,000
Change delivery at Aviva uses the most appropriate delivery model, including Agile Scum, Kanban and XP. Making formal and informal scaling approaches to deliver large and/or complex change. Agile and DevOps is core to the way Aviva wants to operate including strong alignment to Systems Thinking and other modern, adaptive and team-centric approaches to delivery and operations.
The Agile Delivery Specialist (Scrum Master+) role supports adoption of and adherence to these approaches, developing and continuously improving Agile capability and maturity in the team. Your primary purpose is to ensure their teams inspire change delivery as effectively as possible with quality and innovation in line with Agile values and principles. Continually driving value optimisation. The Agile Delivery Specialist should seek to promote self-organisation within the team and drive increasing levels of software engineering maturity such as DevOps.
The Agile Delivery Specialist (Scrum Master+) ensures the path is clear for the team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Technology Platform Lead and Product Owner to clarify the Product backlog ahead.Skills and experience we're looking for:
What you'll get for this role:
- Guide the team to follow the values and principles of Agile and apply the appropriate Agile framework and techniques
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques and software development processes such as : Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Pairing, DevOps, Refactoring, ATDD/TDD/BDD, Extreme Programming (XP), Value Stream Mapping
- Scum Mastering experience
- Optimise integrated change across assigned technology platform
Aviva is for everyone:
- Starting salary between £45,000 - £60,000, London starting salary between £55,000 - £65,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer's leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv Johal a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to Guv.Johal@aviva.com .