Your new company
This is a major global bank with an office in Central London.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide Support across the ALM stack (mainly Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo and BitBucket)
- Continued monitoring and management of the ALM Stack to ensure smooth running of the applications
- Management and support of existing sites, applications, projects and spaces within the ALM stack.
- Provide on-call / out of hours support across the ALM stack as required.
- Promotion of ALM suite throughout IT, projects and business functions.
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Prior technical work experience providing Level 3+ Support in corporate IT environment for Atlassian products mainly Jira and Confluence, BitBucket and Bamboo.
- Proven ability to work in a process driven environment providing Level 3 support to the business and development teams which involved logging and tracking of tickets, documenting and adhering to defined processes.
- Â§ Strong knowledge and administration practices with tools and associated add-ons in the Atlassian tool stack, in particular:
- JIRA Service Desk,
- Associated add-ons for the above applications
- Knowledge of development centric tools within the Atlassian toolset such as Bamboo and Bitbucket
An exciting opportunity to join an international organisation in financial services. Furthermore, a competitive day rate inside IR35 for this role will be offered in addition to your own dedicated Hays Consultant to guide you through every step of the application process.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.