One of the world's leading manufacturer of forklift trucks, and other warehouse and material handling equipment.
Looking for a National Sales Administrator to join the National Business Administration Team.
The main purpose of the role is to complete all Linde Material Handling UK's aftersales tasks accurately and in a timely order.
You will be responsible for the daily creation of contracts and planning of maintenance and LOLER (lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations) plans and/or manage in-life service contract administration with combinations of price changes.
- Efficient and timely administration of maintenance contracts and billing
- Efficient and timely implementation of price increases and other maintenance contract pricing changes
- Contract creation (both customer owned and financed trucks)
- Administration of prolongations and buy-backs
- Creation and schedule maintenance and LOLER (lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations) plans