Your new company
HAYS are working alongside a renowned company with the wholesaling an distribution industry, focusing upon the engineering faculty.
They provide an inclusive place to work with equal consideration for all applicants. This allows the company to build a diverse and target driven workforce, whilst providing a fast paced and organised atmosphere to work within. Your new roleThe purpose of this role is to support the engineering faculty within the industry. This involves You will proactively manage and answer phone calls communicating with both suppliers and contractors ensuring the continued goods and services are received, alongside general administrative roles and KPI targets are managed and achieved. The ideal candidate will also provide excellent customer service and build strong relationships within the engineering faculty when necessary.
This position is initially a 2 month role office based role with the potential to be extended based upon candidate progression. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience within Engineering administration
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Experienced within IT software and the ability t learn new systems
- Ability to work against targets
- Understanding of parts delivery and storage
- Processing of invoices
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance scheme funded by the company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.