Experience level: C Grade
Job Title: CRM Engagement Manager
Service Line: CRM CoE (Sales and Marketing)
Reporting to: CRM Engagement Lead
Contract Type: Permanent KPMG Overview:
KPMG goes to market via three market coverage groups across the UK; Financial Services, Corporates and National Markets and delivers services and solutions across four key capabilities: Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory. Our operating model is capability managed and coverage informed.
Our market proposition is essentially issues-led as we seek to provide our clients with insight around major issues affecting their businesses and the support to solve them.
Sales and Marketing is a growth accelerator for the firm. Our strategic priorities are origination, conversion, profitability and retention. Within the Sales and Marketing function, we provide the information, tools, support and challenge required to identify, win and retain clients and to win our most wanted opportunities. Capability/Service
Line Information: This role will be hard lined into the CRM function within Sales and Market. The Role
Summary of Role Purpose:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a significant transformation and one of the cornerstones of our Growth agenda. Like many commercial organisations, our client intelligence should be treated as an asset that allows us to be future focused in the way we invest for future growth. That's why we're delivering an enhanced yet simplified CRM solution that will improve our client information and the way we use it.
The CRM Engagement manager is an exciting new role that will be responsible for driving the adoption of CRM across the business - maximising our potential in the market through rich insights that drive sales performance.
They will have special focus on evolving behaviours and culture to ensure the business utilise the solution to the fullest capability.
Description of the role:
The CRM Engagement Manager will be part of a newly formed team within Sales and Marketing - to support the success of CRM beyond our initial transformation. They will form part of a Centre of Expertise, working across KBS, Capabilities and Coverages, to turn awareness into advocacy through knowledge and insights. This role is critical to establishing strong buy-in and engagement from the business and would suit someone who is able to build strong networks and influence key stakeholders. Key responsibilities
The CRM Engagement Manager will,
- Gain a good understanding of CRM quickly to gain credibility with key stakeholders across the firm.
- Drive a clear articulation of alignment to strategy - working with key stakeholders across the business to help people understand the "why", not just the "how".
- Build a continuous feedback / improvement loop between the business and the CRM CoE, ensuring the business have an avenue to input into the ongoing vision and roadmap for CRM.
- Create a baseline for stakeholder engagement - identify and maintain a record to capture areas of resistance and work with the CRM CoE to scope solutions.
- Work with the CRM insights team to champion best practice in data management, ensuring CRM remains relevant and up to date.
- Be able to articulate clear business benefits to gain buy-in from each area and work through local challenges or nuances.
- Based on input from the business, work with UK Learning to establish fresh and relevant learning solutions that will drive adoption.
- Create and maintain a schedule of proactive sessions to engage end users on hot topics and key themes, via drop in clinics, lunch and learns etc.
- Establish a train the trainer approach to evolve the network of CRM Champions and super users across the firm. Ensure the network is kept up to date with new features, good news stories FAQ's and performance against KPI's, etc.
- Feed into regular channels of communication with the business to continuously create awareness.
- Manage the CRM Communities site, respond to queries within the agreed SLA's and share fresh content to keep the network engaged.
- Form a good understand connected business processes that integrate with CRM and drive efficiencies where possible across the sales cycle.
- Become a Digital Ninjas and work with technical teams to develop an expertise in best practice CRM solutions.
- Be a Sales and Marketing champion and drive collaboration across internal teams where possible.
- Input into fresh innovative KPI's and metrics that help to drive improvements in the way CRM is updated and maintained.
- Feed into new / revised policies for CRM to ensure we continue to drive the right behaviours and provide clarity on roles and responsibilities.
- Drive forward a self-service approach to learning, maintain content on key learning tools and materials.
- To succeed in this role the Engagement Manager should have;
- Change management experience with the ability to influence and gain buy-in to drive adoption.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships at all levels.
- Be passionate about CRM and the benefits it introduces to support our Growth agenda.
- Experience in producing and maintaining learning content to drive adoption.
- Understands the importance of good data management and have proven experience driving improvements in data accuracy and hygiene.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a confident facilitator.
- Proven experience of managing multiple stakeholders, with very different issues and nuanced requirements.
- Experience working in complex organisations, previous experience working in a Partnership preferable.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or CRM solutions would be preferable.
KPMG's Commitment to Inclusion:
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Intelligent Working :
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Applying with a Disability :
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
Policy for Agencies :
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. Please click here to see our policy on agencies: Policy.