Account Director Digital Defence Services (DDS) Digital Intelligence
DDS are looking for a dynamic and influential Account Director to lead the Digital Transformation Account Management, supporting the development, setting and achievement of long term business winning and business growth strategies.
This includes the accountability for transforming the way in which Digital Intelligence works with Land, Sea, Air and Space customer's strategic digital developments.
They will lead the evolution of the collaboration with the BAE Systems Sector businesses to take advantage of the rapidly developing military digital environment.
This is a senior leadership role that requires energy, discipline and great relationship development skills whilst being able to provide extensive customer and market insight and drive and deliver a short, medium and long term strategy. The Key Accountabilities
- Provide strategic and visionary leadership
- Establish new strategic client relationships and develop existing client relationships
- Generate opportunities through strategic partnering
- Full P & L responsibility for Account
- Drive the strategic planning for assigned accounts.
- Line management responsibilities for a growing team of multiple Account Managers and responsibility for a wider delivery team of 150 staff across multiple projects.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Inspirational leadership of the Digital Transformation business
- Highly capable communicator with outstanding two-way communications at all levels.
- Outstanding presenter to audiences of all size and levels; highly skilled at capturing and holding audience attention.
- Flexible and adaptable work style with an ability work with a range of personality preference types, culturally aware and sensitive to the variety of regions in which this role can operate.
- Confident and comfortable in setting a vision/plan and motivating people to achieve
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Digital Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.