Your new company
You will be working for a highly regarded Local health care provider in the South West of England. Your new employers primary business activity is the delivery of the clinically based 999 and urgent care services. In order to deliver the services outlined above, the trust must maintain the core network, delivering critical IT services and ensure they are safe, secure and resilient.
Your new role
You will be working as a Senior Network Engineer . You will have extensive knowledge of Network Technologies, specifically CISCO Layer 2 & 3 switches, Fortigate & Cisco ASA firewall technologies, and a good understanding of and ability to support voice, video, client and server architecture on the network.
You will be working alongside other members of the Networks team, responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the network environment, to include coordinating any installs, moves, changes, break/fix and decommissioning of physical assets.
You will also be responsible to the Head of IT Services and Director of Information Management and Technology, for the efficient and effective support of Information Technology and Computerised systems and services throughout the organisation to support first class patient care.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 4 years Experience in a similar position
- Experience of installing, configuring and maintaining CISCO network equipment;
- Experience of installing, configuring and maintaining firewalls;
- Experience of on premise and/or cloud based Wi-Fi systems;
- An understanding of and ability to support voice, video, client and server technologies on the network;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of team
- Full U.K Driving Licence
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Fulfilling role
- Funded SC Clearance
- Valuable public sector experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.