I am proud to be partnering with a prestigious global organisation who are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join their team for a period of 12 months.
This role pays from £550-£585 per day inside IR35, remote for the most part with a very occasional visit to my client's head quarters in Southampton, Hampshire.
Part of their Technology and Design team, you will work to develop test automation that supports the next generation of systems. Working within an Agile team, you will be responsible for designing and building test frameworks and maintaining dev ops pipelines to ensure adequate and effective test coverage, whilst working in a test-first environment using cloud architecture. Working closely with Engineers and Test Analysts to deliver the test activities to meet the functional and non-functional requirements and ambitions of our stakeholders, you will have a strong background in mentorship, as you will play a central role in developing our Test Analyst's automation capabilities.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (E.g. C#, Python).
- Ability to design, write and maintain test frameworks.
- Experience in designing and implementing TDD/BDD feature files for test activities.
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycles. (E.g. Waterfall, Agile).
- Good knowledge of testing techniques and the use of appropriate test tools.
- Prior experience in mentoring and teaching automation skills to others.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience with line management and people leadership.
- API test automation experience.
- Testing on Azure Cloud and good knowledge of the Azure Portal or Azure DevOps (or similar).
- Qualified to Foundation Level in Software Testing (or equivalent experience).
- Prior experience working in an operational support capacity for a production system.
If you would be interested in further information about this role, please apply today for more information.