Technical Cyber Security Consultant
Up to £70,000 p.a. (depending on experience/qualifications)
Full-time (or opportunity for flexible working, eg. 4-day working week), permanent, home based (UK)
Are you an experienced Technical Cyber Security Consultant looking for a fresh challenge? Then please get in touch!
This is an opportunity to join the UK’s longest standing, leading full-service cyber security provider. As part of our ongoing growth, ECSC Group plc is expanding its Consultancy team to include an additional, experienced Technical Cyber Security Consultant.
ECSC serves a wide range of clients from small start-ups to multi-nationals, including 10% of the FTSE 100. We have a well established Consultancy team made up of highly skilled and experienced Consultants, providing a full range of services (including PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials).
We are proud of our 20 year history, 20% average annual growth, unrivalled industry reputation, and London stock market listing. Our 90%+ staff retention rate is testament to our team approach and commitment to staff development at all levels.
ECSC is a CREST registered testing company. We pride ourselves on our professional, consultative approach.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Office (COO), the Technical Cyber Security Consultant will be responsible for:
Client Engagements: applying established ECSC processes in order to provide high quality deliverables to our clients; working alongside Lead Consultants in delivering client engagements. Building client relationships
Colleague Development: sharing skills and knowledge
Service Development: contributing to service development activities and identifying/raising potential improvements to Service Directors; identifying future sales opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of three years’ Cyber Security experience (excluding periods of study)
- Essential; A minimum of one of the following certifications: - CREST Registered Penetration Tester - CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester - Cyber Scheme Team Member (CSTM) - Cyber Scheme Team Leader (CSTL) - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): Penetration Testing practical - Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Desirable; one of the following certifications: - CISSP - CISM - Certified Professional (CCP) SIRA, IA Auditor or IA Architect (at practitioner equivalent level or above) - ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Able to lead complex projects, often managing a team of consultants to deliver quality consultancy services
- Able to act and communicate professionally with clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
As well as a great company culture and opportunities for career progression, we offer a generous package including:
Salary of up to £70,000 per annum, depending upon experience/qualifications
25 days' holiday + bank holidays
Annual training allowance
Company pension scheme
Exclusive employee rewards scheme