KPMG has been acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in the provision of cyber security consultancy. We are investing to building out our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest blue-chip companies in the world.
IAM is a fast-growing service line within our Cyber practice. Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from their investment in security systems and technology. Our specialists provide credible, jargon-free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their IT assets to its full potential.
Our team works closely with KPMG's broader advisory practice to link IAM with the wider Cyber Security team, risk management, people & change, and IT transformation.The Role:
You will be an IAM Senior Manager within the Cyber Security team helping to ensure we are able to deliver high quality work to clients in the IAM space. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, from IAM strategy roll-out, to large scale IAM transformations, to IAM controls review.
If you are enthusiastic to take on complex IAM problems, find creative ways to resolve them using a combination of processes and technology and help our clients manage their IAM risk, then you are the type of person we are looking for.Responsibilities:
• Managing complex IAM implementation and transformation programmes, from project inception through to final sign-off.
• Developing strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans for multiple IAM domains.
• Creating IAM solution blueprints and producing high-level designs for technical and process solutions for multiple IAM domains.
• Developing thought leadership in chosen areas of identity access management.
• Developing an understanding of KPMG's broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities.
• Assisting with the sales and business development activities.
• Coaching and developing junior team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
• Performance management of junior staff.
• Striving for continuous development of self and team.
• Upholding KPMG's values by acting with integrity.Experience and Background:
• Proven experience of working with or within corporate/utilities/finance organisations
• Experience of installation and configuration of IAM software (desirable).
• Experience of supporting technologies such as operating systems, middleware and scripting/programming languages.
• Understanding of disruptive trends, and evolution of IAM solutions.
• Ability to develop and maintain constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
• Ability to develop and maintain constructive partner relationships with vendor and other supplier organisations.
• Ability to manage time and priorities between delivery and business development activities effectively to achieve results in both areas.
• General knowledge across multiple IAM domains, with in-depth experience across two or more specific domains from:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Enterprise identity, including provisioning, JML, certification, RBAC, entitlement management, policy management, data access governance, identity analytics;
- Customer IAM, including registration, customer experience, authentication, multi-channel, privacy;
- Access management, including advanced authentication, identity federation, advanced authorisation;
- Privileged access management, including credential management, session management, discovery, inventory
• Recognised professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CBCI, etc.), or comparable experience.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques (desirable).
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills.
• Collaborative and inclusive.
• Produce high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
• Strong planning, organising and decision-making skills.Our deal
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That's why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it's great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities - you'll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We're a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities