My world-renowned Investment and Cyber Security client, have undertaken the task of building a new, secret crypto division within their company.
This breakout project is being run as a StartUp/ScaleUp, but with the financial backing of the wider business, ensuring that growth, development, and product evolution are at the top of the list at all times.
This wave of recruitment has seen multiple positions created in both Front and Back End Development, as the next part of the roadmap is worked upon. Do you want to be a part of the next ground-breaking technology wave? Only the very best need to apply - top 1% of your game.
I'm looking for highly experienced Senior and Lead Front End Developers (React/Angular/Vue), with not only commercial Finance/Crypto experience, but a passion for wanting to be the pioneers for change within the day-to-day banking and crypto space.
Projects that you will work on include engineering debit card payments through crypto, alignment of three standalone banks to process these payments, plus so much more.
Because of the intensity of the work, your onboarding process and probation of 12 weeks will be spent in the office, working closely with CTO's, CIO's, along with other shareholders and very key decision makers, in their West London office. After this time has passed, you'll revert back to a hybrid working style of 3/2 home/office.
As previously mentioned, only the best need to apply, with salaries paying up to £140,000 for highly skilled developers. Benefits on top of this include, but not limited to:
• Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
• Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
• Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
• Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
• Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover - BUPA
• 'Medical History Disregarded' (After the probation period)
• Full Inpatient Cover
• Full Outpatient Cover
• Full Cancer Cover
• Full Therapies Cover
• Mental Health Cover
• Comprehensive Hospital List
• Digital GP Service
• £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
• Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
• Employee Assistance Program
For clarity, the skillsets to be considered for this role are:
• Proven work experience as a Web Developer
• Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio of production level websites
• Solid experience in working from wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Comfortable taking feedback from Marketing and the testing teams.
• Experience using JIRA/Confluence.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Team player but able to work on own initiative.
• Enthusiastic, self-starter and highly self-motivated
• Attention to detail.
Bonus points will come from:
• Experience working in a start-up environment would be great.
• Experience working with APIs to back-end systems (C# and .Net preferred)
• Commercial use of Node.Js and TypeScript
The interview process is a slick 2 stages, with the client able to move as quickly as a week for everything to be completed and an offer on the table. THIS WILL MOVE FAST so you should to!
To be considered for an initial phone screening with myself, please submit your CV through the 'Apply Now' button or reach out via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.