Job description Role Overview
The role holder will play a key coordinating and delivery role across the day-to-day application of the IDE strategy. They will ensure that the respective inboxes are checked and enquiries actioned; support IDE colleagues leading on LGBTQ+ and Disability; act as a main point of contact on agile working; support with annual IDE awards and benchmarks; and provide wider support to the team on finances, portal and policies.
Engagement and recognition
- Assist with the planning and delivery of IDE events. Such as booking rooms, equipment and refreshments; sourcing and inviting speakers; inviting guests and monitoring attendance; providing in-person support on the day.
- Support on external IDE awards and benchmarks, supporting with our nomination tracker, drafting nominations and ensure deadlines for submission are met.
Subject matter expertise
- Act as a subject matter expert on Agile working, this includes leading the Agile working Steering Group, maintaining up to date knowledge of our internal policy and on activities taking place externally.
- Provide support to LGBTQ+ and Disability team leads on the wider strategies and activities.
Team activities and support
- Support with responses to queries and act as one of the first points of contact on requests into the IDE inboxes, for example PQQ requests
- Manage the internal IDE portal and IDE policies, ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Provide team finance support, including contract management, corporate memberships management and external governance support
- Support with HR Business Partner IDE taskforce management and meetings co-ordination.
- The candidate must have a keen interest in all matters related to Inclusion, Diversity and Equity
- Have stakeholder management experience and the ability to liaise with colleagues internally and externally at varying levels of seniority
- Excellent project management and administration skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Administration experience
- Self-motivated to work autonomously and also a good team player
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, Power Point, databases and internet research