We are recruiting for our Wave 3 DfE Funded Skills Boot Camps, starting Sept 2022.
5 Start dates beginning 26th September - register below and we will discuss start date options.
“BluescreenIT are extremely proud to be selected as their IT and Cyber training partner by HotSW Digital Skills Partnership as one of the lead organisations to grow a talent pool through the National Reskilling Programme. Our joint programme aims to proactively work with employers regionally and across the UK to create opportunities for those seeking to kick start new careers as IT or Cyber professionals.“ Mike Dieroff, CEO of BluescreenIT
This is a specifically designed boot camps to upskill recipients underpinned by industry recognised training across the Cyber Security spectrum.
We have 70 places available, if you are seeking employment they are totally free and for businesses who want to enrol a staff member up to 90% of the course fee is subsidised, enabling you to upskill your current workforce with minimum course fees.
To qualify you need to;
· be located in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset or Dorset
· Age 19+
· Unemployed for 12 months or less, returning to the workforce or employed and looking to upskill.
What you get -
· 6 month course compressed into a 12 week Skills Bootcamp (worth £3000).
· Industry recognised certification – Accredited CompTia Security+
· CyberSafe Awareness
· Introduction to the IoT and how you can become part of it
· Finally a job interview if you are unemployed
The time commitment is…
· 1st week full-time virtual classroom
· Subsequent weeks Friday’s virtual classroom, the rest at your own pace
· Fully virtual – no need to travel
You will exit the Skills Bootcamps motivated and exposed to industry-leading e-learning training solutions.
What’s in it for you
£3,000.00 worth of Industry leading and Internationally recognised IT Courses:
• CompTIA Security +
• CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+)
• CyberSafe Awareness
• Introduction to IOT (Internet of things)
• Exam voucher worth £200
Course Content Overview:
Network Security, Cyber Security Analytics, Vulnerability Assessment and Compliance.
17 Oct 2022 Cornwall and Devon
24 Oct 2022 Somerset and Dorset
07 Nov 2022 Cornwall and Devon