Your new company
Communications company which across a variety of markets provides fast paced satellite broadband services amongst other servicesYour new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Forming part of the global infrastructure team, you will cover a number of tasks from automating the deployment of services and systems, to creating deployment frameworks and pipelines for company managed systems
- Primary role will be to deploy and support public and private cloud based applications using Linux and Windows skills to support business infrastructure and applications.
- You will implement, manage performance and support networking and physical and virtual infrastructure
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in an Agile DevOps environment
- Experience with Linux systems (CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu)
- Experience with public and private cloud infrastructure (VMware, Open Stack, and AWS
- Understanding of Linux package installation (RPM/YUM or DEB/APT)
- Experience with systems deployment and pipeline automation
- Experience in Ansible, Puppet, Chef/Salt or in Python, Ruby or Bash.
Hybrid working, opportunity to travel!What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.