My client, a leading cruise company, are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant. A technically competent individual who will be responsible for managing and providing technical oversight on multiple cyber security projects, to provide new technology and business processes across various offices and teams.
This is a 6 month contract paying up to £400 Per Day (inside IR35).
Key requirements are as follows:
- Experience in communicating with multiple vendors
- Knowledge in SOC tooling, OT or ICS Cyber Security is a bonus
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Cyber Security
- Knowledge and experience working with shipping networks is a bonus
- Highly skilled in Vulnerability management tools such as Tenable
- Knowledge of encryption algorithms and Penetration testing tools and frameworks
- Network protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP
- Industry certifications (ISC, ISACA, SANS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you need to do now:
If you or anyone that you know would consider this role, or a new challenge moving forward, please send me an updated CV and I will reach out right away .
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you're looking for, please contact me on the details below.