Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer. We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Administrator to join our Burgess Hill facility.Role Overview: Managing external contractors:
- Booking appointments & following up on enquiries
- Ensuring they are booked in to the Compliance screening system
- Checking ID, insurance and qualifications are in date
- Signing in and out process on site
- Checking off preventive maintenance requirements against the yearly planner, ensuring all scheduled maintenance is up to date
- Closing and uploading work permits
Light Reception duties to include:
- Ensuring local compliance to applicable policies and procedures.
- Training management- supporting recording of personnel training records for EH&S requirements, working with the Facilities Coordinator to ensure compliance
- Raising purchasing requests for the Facilities Department
- General administration work to include collating data for Facilities KPI tracking, filing and document control, minute taking and other adhoc tasks as required.
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Meeting room set up for events
- Signing in visitors and contractors
A basic understanding of Health and Safety and experience within a Facilities or Maintenance team is desirable, but formal and informal training is available to the right candidate.Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Flexible working
• Competitive pay package
• Corporate pension plan
• Corporate health insurance
• Career Development Opportunities
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities. Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our 'Baseline Security' requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency