Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
We are looking to recruit an Embedded Software Development Engineer to support a blue chip client in the development of cutting edge defence applications.
Employment Status: Permanent or Contractor (Outside IR35)
Start Date: Flexible
Clearance: Must be eligible for SC Clearance
You will be responsible for developing the real-time systems application software for the next generation of Weapon Systems. This is a technical hands-on role and will involve designing, implementing and testing safety-critical subsystems software for military products.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of hard real time software development on Bare-Metal systems.
- Strong programming experience
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
- Experience working on safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
- Requirements analysis and review.
- Use of configuration control tools to manage the software lifecycle.
- Experience in configuration of COTS software.
- The right behaviours are important, can-do attitude, proactive and adaptable, concise communicator, process adherence and quality focused.
What do I need before I apply
- Due to Security Restrictions - this work can only be undertaken by UK Nationals (dual nationality is not permitted).
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges.
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects.
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo.