Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Mission Systems Engineer to join our proactive and innovative team.
- Leading of the following activities as part of a multi-functional engineering team below:
- Requirements Management (capture, manipulation and management of systems requirements)
- Research and Development
- Design Process Engineering
- Behavioural Design Engineering
- Safety Engineering (analysis of the Systems Safety requirements)
- Integration (structuring and partitioning of complex systems)
- Specification and Procurement
- Performance Analysis
- Proof of Design (Certification and Qualification)
- Human Factors and Cockpit Integration
- Integration, Qualification & Acceptance
- Installation and Support
- Degree educated Science/Engineering discipline or HND/HNC with sound experience of the Engineering Lifecycle or equivalent
- Background in Systems Engineering
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering especially ‘Systems of Systems’ engineering
- Knowledge of the European Product Safety, CE and EMC legislation would be beneficial but not essential
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.