Hybrid Working (50/50 Split)
Salary - Circa £45,000
HQ - North Yorkshire
Your new role
One of the Regions most successful IT Support Businesses, who have trebled in size over the last 4 years are looking to continue that growth and add a further Network Engineer to their ranks. The Network Engineer will take ownership of Networking Projects, from planning to implementation and be a key point of escalation for all Networking Issues raised by the Service Desk.
What you'll need to succeed
Working closely with the Team of Network Engineers and the Head of Infrastructure Projects the successful candidate will need to demonstrate some of the following key skills and experience;
- An ability to ensure core networking and hosting platforms perform at optimal levels
- Work on internal networking platform projects for maintenance, expansion, and upgrades.
- Resolving monitoring issues for the internal Infrastructure
- Working towards or already hold at least one or more Cisco or Juniper certifications
- Experience of Juniper and Cisco routing and switching.
- Experience working with Wi-Fi deployments.
What you'll get in return
The role can be worked on a Hybrid Pattern (50/50 Split On Site / Home) and can offer a Salary of circa £45,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.