Leads a team, based in Singapore, to cultivate and grow existing client relationships, expanding sales opportunities, and creating new business locally and across the region, focussing on Defence and Security organisations.Key responsibilities:
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Contributes to strategic decisions on the development of services and products, expanding offerings to clients and the direction of the division
- Has accountability for achieving key financial targets from the Key Account countries, including order intake, profit, revenue, cash and customer satisfaction
- Makes a positive and strategic contribution to the leadership of Government and acts as a role model for BAE Systems' values
- Programmatic responsibility for the Portfolio ensuring timely delivery to our clients
- Provides overall sales and business development leadership within the Key Account countries
- Sets regional strategy in collaboration with the Managing Director International Government, developing an approach to expanding market offerings and taking products and services to market
- Engages Account Managers in the sales and business strategy, empowering them to grow the business and providing the necessary support to support sales opportunities
- Acts as a primary point of contact for the region's clients, managing complex external and international relationships and consistently looking for opportunities to expand sales opportunities
- Distils and delivers the Business Unit and Client Group strategies and financial forecasts, together with a programme of initiatives, milestones and measures that create clear points of competitive advantage
- Stays ahead of the market: anticipates demand from clients and provides feedback on requirements for build-up of capabilities to meet this, particularly with regard to medium- and long-term product development
- Contributes to robust business plans and operational KPIs, and manages financial performance (profits, returns and net customer growth) alongside key stakeholders to deliver the business plans
- Ensures that a strong risk management culture and appropriate risk management processes are actively maintained, ensuring compliance with the rules, requirements and principles of the BAE Systems Framework
- Ensure all direct reports and their teams are career managed through the organisation, including performance reviews, timely setting of objectives and managing poor performance
- Supported by HR, identify and develop high performance talent within their team
- Manage succession planning for all direct reports and ensure it takes place in their teams
- Promote inclusion and diversity within the organisation acting as a champion and a role model
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.Division overview: Government
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Government contracts are an area we have many decades of experience in. Government and key infrastructure networks are critical targets to defend as the effects of these networks being breached can be devastating.
As a member of the Government business unit, you will defend the connected world and ensure the protection of nations. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.