BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.What you will be doing
You will be working with one of our international clients providing consultancy on their Security Operations Centre architecture, processes and procedures. This will involve tasks such as:
- Following, or where needed creating, assessment frameworks to asses organisational and technological maturity of client SOC operations and technical architecture
- Providing advice and recommendation relating to improvement for SOC architecture, process & procedure as well as technology control
- Leading client interviews or small investigations to determine current processes and impact of any changes
- Producing clear reports and documentation to present assessment findings to the C-Suite audience
- Leading client engagement sessions and seeking to balance demands of senior client stakeholders
What we offer
- Clear and confident English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong experience and knowledge of SOC architecture, processes and procedures
- Ability to analyse SOC maturity and contribute to assessment framework development
- Ability to analyse commercial impact of scope changes and escalate where appropriate
- Confidence to contribute to the shaping of new organisational processes, practices and solutions for our clients.
- Willingness for international travel an advantage
- Flexible Hybrid working - you will decide the balance of remote and in-office working (subject to any external client demands)
- Company healthcare benefits for employee and family members
- Optical and dental benefits for employee
- 18 days annual leave (increases to 21 after 5 years' service)
- Competitive pay and bonus schemes
#regularLife at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Digital Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.