The Digital Intelligene business is growing, and we will soon be looking for a Recruiter to join our existing Recruitment team and help achieve our ambitious hiring targets. As a Recruiter you will partner with a business unit or region to drive their hiring strategy and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, focusing on building stakeholder relationships, effective sourcing and assessment strategies, and providing a great candidate experience. As part of this fast-paced team you will collaborate with other Recruiters and Senior Recruiters plus specialists in Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing, and Recruitment Operations.
Our ideal candidate will have in-house experience of hiring permanent and temporary staff, gained within a fast paced and complex organisation. Prior experience of partnering with Head Office / Functions teams is desirable, as is being a team player with a flexible and pragmatic approach to challenges.
This role will be based from our KL Office however may be predominantly home based with occasional travel to site as needed, on average a few times per month, in line with our Hybrid ways of working.What you'll be doing
What we're looking for
- Acting as business partner to a business area, understanding their recruitment needs and guiding them using your SME knowledge.
- Driving the end-to-end recruitment process, including holding Business Needs Discussions, recommending the most appropriate attraction and sourcing strategies, direct sourcing, application reviews, interview scheduling, and offer management.
- Partner with the Recruitment Marketing, Channels Management and Sourcing teams to ensure we are using innovative and effective candidate attraction methods, as well as utilising preferred suppliers to meet demand.
- Direct sourcing and working with the Sourcing team to actively build talent pipelines for critical skills.
- Ensuring candidates have a great experience and promoting Digital Intelligence as an employer of choice.
- Consistently building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the Government business area, preferred suppliers, and wider Recruitment and HR teams.
- Ensuring accuracy to recruitment processes and striving to meet agreed SLAs.
- Produce Recruitment MI such as candidate pipelines and offer data, and utilising this information for data driven decision making.
What we offer
- Successful track record of recruiting for IT skill sets / Head Office / Functions or Engineering, utilising various sourcing channels.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, building trusted relationships with leadership, hiring managers and preferred suppliers.
- Attention to detail and comfortable working to agreed SLAs to ensure an operationally effective recruitment process.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience using an Application Tracking System e.g. SuccessFactors.
- A team player with a supportive approach.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Flexible Hybrid working - as a team lead you will determine the balance between remote and in-office working for your team
- Company healthcare benefits for you and dependents (spouse and children)
- Optical and dental benefits for employee
- 18 days annual leave (increases to 21 after 5 years' service)
- Maternity Leave - 4 months (paid)
- Annual Pay Review with guaranteed Fixed Pay Allowance
- BAE Systems Shares Incentives based yearly on the company's performance
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.Division overview: Functions
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Functions teams enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.