Power & Controls:
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!Location: Marston Green, Birmingham Title: Customer Account ManagerPosition Summary:
The Customer Account Manager is critical role within the Small & Medium Engines Value Stream. Reporting directly into the Value Stream Leader, the customer account manager coordinates all Value Stream (VS) functional departments to meet the needs of our key customers. They also own all aspects of contractual adherence within a specific set of key customers; and will the primary point of contact for those key contacts, within the Collins Aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) business for unit variants repaired within the engine controls business unit.Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities detailed below summarize the key areas of ownership, however at times additional areas of responsibility may be requested.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Carry out customer status reporting
- Act as point of escalation for complex customer queries
- Host regular customer review meetings (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Co-ordinate all functions to deliver excellence to the customer
- Field all critical communication
- Monitor delivery performance & pro-actively initiate corrective actions
- Expedite unit exchange processes
- Support AOG (Aircraft on Ground) when required
- Attend and/or support customer visits both on-site and at customer locations globally
- Carry out on-time delivery reporting
- Support daily business reviews.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a customer facing role.
- Preferably experience working in Aerospace or Automotive sectors.
- Positive and pro-active, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a face paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with an ability to influence others.
This position may involve access to export-controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 11 November 2022.
This position is open to both Internal and External candidates.