Raytheon's Mission Intelligence business provides a range of systems and services to the UK Ministry of Defence, which between them address a diverse array of military intelligence and planning needs. Our offering directly impacts the effectiveness and survivability of UK armed forces, so we are on the lookout for talented individuals to help us deliver the highest quality in information integration, processing, and geospatial visualisation. What will I be doing?
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders to analyse and manage customer requirements, leading to actionable software development outcomes that deliver the best possible service and value for them.
You will be responsible for systems analysis; architecture; design; and development - and translating product roadmaps into well-defined requirements, including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria. What skills and aptitudes will I need?
- Previous experience of contributing to the development and deployment of applications in an Agile production environment through a CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and the impact these have on systems engineering and requirements management
- Established background in systems engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Awareness of TOGAF
- Eligible to hold Security Check (SC-level) clearance from the UK Government
- Any experience with MoD systems, especially targeting-related, would be ideal
- Experience in authoring and managing requirements with industry standard toolsets (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience of planning, estimating, and defining engineering tasks
- Knowledge of development of Systems of Systems