BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Be part of our Order to Cash - Billing team and ensure timely completion of customer invoice processing, invoice submission and billing queries and disputes.
• To process fixed price, time and material and manual invoices
• Prepare billing request forms or billing due reports
• To process in accordance to the work instructions & billing check list.
• To ensure invoices & credit notes issued within the SLA and with proper approval
• To perform any ad hoc reporting or analysis (Billing) requested by Team Lead within the stipulated timeline
• Assist Team Lead in team meetings (huddle or monthly meeting)
• To ensure to follow best practices and continuing expectations set by Team Lead.
• Participate in any OTC meeting or Billing team meeting.
• Be involved with any billing process & standardisation.
• Assist to create working instructions for any process improvement
• Assist lead in training for billing process for a new joiner.
• Able to demonstrate and understand the whole process.
• Support the month end closure activity
• Able to work on a rotational basis during Public Holidays
• Bachelor degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite skills and ERP systems - SAP is preferred
• Experience of working to tight timescales and consistently meeting deadlines
• Contribute to a culture of excellence across the Financial Operations community
• Excel in analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
Division overview: Functions
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Functions teams enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.