Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. We are currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineer
to join the team Leighton Buzzard.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuing regulatory compliance via review, maintenance and development of quality systems documentation.
- Ensure continuing compliance by internal audits across departments in accordance with relevant QMS document.
- Support the internal audit programme to relevant standards.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance the Business Management systems to meet certification requirements, the needs of customers, the business and its stakeholders.
- Review and/or update Processes, Procedures, work instruction and forms ensuring common ways of working across the business
- Arrange and undertake all audit activities within the business.
- Coordinate / facilitate the resolution of corrective actions resulting from audits finding.
- Provide a timely series of audit reports, with clear actions on any identified failings using Q-Pulse
- Validate incoming FAI parts and paperwork
As a Collins employee, you are expected to:
Why Work for Us:People are core to what we do. As such, we are committed to providing an industry leading benefits package. We offer a highly competitive salary, annual bonus, and many other benefits to include:
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Quality and or Aerospace Standards ( ISO 9000, AS9100, EASA Part 21, EASA Part 145)
- Problem Solving Skills with in an engineering environment - preferably 8D, PPS RRCA
- Effective communicator at all levels both verbal and written.
- Continuous Improvement and 5S Mindset
- Able to read, understand and interpret engineering information
- 25 days Annual Leave & 9 Public Holidays
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Professional Development + Growth
- Support with professional fees
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Healthcare benefits (including healthcare cash plan)
- Staff Discounts
- Work/Life Balance
- Wellness Programs
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
To be considered for this role all candidates must submit a CV by clicking Apply. Your CV should clearly outline how you meet the criteria as listed above in the job description. This information will be used for shortlisting purposes. Failure to submit a CV and/or provide sufficient detail in your CV regarding the criteria will result in your application not being shortlisted.
Closing Date: 06/12/2022