We are currently seeking a General Operator & Goods Inwards to join our teams within HS Marston facility in Wolverhampton.About the Job:
The successful candidate will ensures the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.Key Tasks:
- Take delivery of goods and supplies
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods appropriately
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a fork lift truck
- Ensure delivery of materials to production lines in accordance with production standards
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system
- Keep accurate stock records
- Carry out stock counts as and when required
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
Level of Responsibility:
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Working to high level of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to work shifts when required.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Possesses the necessary enthusiasm, drive and desire to succeed and discipline to achieve significant results for the organisation.
- To ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety and Environmental policies.
- Must be an excellent team player and confident communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Power & Controls: We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy.Join us as we take flight!Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A flexible benefits programme where you can select a number of additional benefits - Critical Illness, Travel Insurance etc.
- Discounts with a number of major retailers
- A fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match up to 10%
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
This position may involve access to export controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement .