We are currently looking for a CyberArk specialist to join a growing IAM/PAM consultancy based in Belgium on a long term contract.
You will be a specialist in both CyberArk Core PAS and CyberArk Conjur, where you will be involved in an exciting project in partnership with the Flemish government, where the aim is to centralise secret management as a shared service.
- 6 month contract, potential to extend
- Remote, occasional travel to Belgium
- £550-650/day outside IR35
As a CyberArk consultant, your aim will be to map all secrets (passwords, SSH keys, certificates etc.) and then structurally onboard them into CyberArk Core PAS and CyberArk Conjur. You will be joining a great supportive and collaborative team who are well experienced in their enviroment
- 3 years experience in CyberArk
- Active Directory
- CyberArk CorePAS and CyberArk Conjur
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- PAM, IAM and IGA experience
- Secret management experience
- Authentication and authorisation protocols
- Openshift Container Platform
- Linux administration
- Relational databases
If this could be of interest to you, please reach out to me with your updated CV.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.