Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for an experienced EHS Advisor to join the team.Key Responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- Guiding and ensuring compliance through implementation.
- Updating, reviewing, and auditing of the Company and legal program requirements.
- Maintaining and improving an effective EHS management system and audit its effectiveness.
- Providing core and specialist training and development opportunities.
- Guide and mentor in trouble shooting, resolving problems, and identifying improvement opportunities.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Assisting in EHS Programs in adherence with corporate requirements
- Training and induction of new staff into the documented safety management systems.
- Play a supporting role in external and internal audits (compliance audits, annual reviews, 14001)
- To provide information, training and instruction and advice to operational management and employees.
- Contribute to the review and revision of health & safety policies, plans, documented procedures, and forms.
- Support the prioritisation of site risk through risk assessment and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Assist operations with Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Ensure injury and illness cases are effectively managed to closure through use of an incident management system.
- Assist with the reporting of the sites monthly Environmental Health and Safety metrics.
- Monitor closure of action items.
- Organise training in accordance with training plan.
- Assist the operational teams in cultural safety development.
- NEBOSH certificate or diploma certified
- Environmental experience
- Manufacturing or Engineering background essential
- Fantastic communicator who can manage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to influence at all levels
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.