Collins Aerospace, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Commodity Manager
to join the team in Leighton Buzzard for Maternity Cover.
We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants. This role is hybrid.Your Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and risk management for your segment of the supply chain.
- You will identify, rationalise and create strategies for the supply chain based on supplier competency and value for the respective commodities/sub commodities. Additionally,
- You will engage early in the Supply Chain process to ensure optimum value is designed into product and will guide stakeholders on the required considerations to meet business goals.
- You will guide relevant strategic buyers via a commodity framework to ensure the Supply Chain is developed sufficiently to support the operational needs of the business and deliver value.
- You will carry out appropriate market analysis to help define future plans and support business needs.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition,Employee Assistance Programme, the ability to buy holidays, a cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Closing Date: 09/12/2022