We are currently seeking a Customer Business Development Manager to support the UK and European territory.
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of Collins Aerospace. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher.Come soar with us.Role Overview
This position is for a Sales & Customer Support professional with applicable experience.
- Responsible for provisioning and long-term agreement sales within assigned customer base in support of Collins departmental and corporate financial objectives and commitments.
- Develops processes and strategies to ensure customer expectations are met, with responsibility for multiple products, services, and customer accounts.
- Responsible for enhancing customer experience by reviewing processes for addressing and resolving customer requirements and making recommendations for improvements to performance and services.
- Direct Sales responsibilities for multiple products and services, including Spares & Repair offerings, for assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates with Strategic Business Unit Business Development leads to identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Develops processes and strategies to ensure customer expectations are met, with responsibility for multiple products, services, or customer accounts.
- Recommends and provides ideas on systems, standards, and mechanisms that guide customer service activities; recommends measures that can be used to assess customer service efficiency, consistency, reliability, and quality to consistently improve and ensure quality services are delivered to customers.
- Oversees escalation of unresolved customer satisfaction matters. Provides guidance and recommends plans for resolution of complaints, issues, and other complex inquiries.
- Oversees information gathering, analysis, and investigation and develops documentation for customer account management.
- Reviews processes for addressing and resolving customer problems and determines how to improve performance and services.
- Conducts briefings with client groups to review the findings from customer correspondence and outline product issues identified by the customer service team.
- Responsibilities include Executive level Business & Technical Reviews with account management
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Maintains knowledge of Collins Aerospace organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- 20% - 30% travel required.
- Candidate must reside in United Kingdom.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering with proven relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, significant and relevant experience is required.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all positions require a background check.