Cyber Programme Director - SC Cleared
- Public Sector Resourcing (PSR)
- London (Hybrid working, with 1 day in central London office)
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- IT, Public Sector
- Job Role
- CISSP, CTO, Cyber Crime, ISO27001
- Job Type
Cyber Programme Director (SC required) IR35: Inside
Contract Term: March 2024, on a 6-month renewable basis
Contracting Authority: Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
Location: London (Hybrid working, with 1 day in central London office)
The FCDO pursues our national interests and projects the UK as a force for good in the world. We promote the interests of British citizens, safeguard the UK's security, defend our values, reduce poverty and tackle global challenges with our international partners.
The FCDO is looking for a Cyber Security Programme Director who is Security Cleared to SC Level, to improve their Cyber Maturity quickly. A programme has already been set up, with funding approved. They will use their cyber knowledge to identify success criteria, set project controls and be accountable for performance. Monitor and control progress, engage fully with assurance and respond to recommendations. They are expected to use their cyber expertise to provide strategic direction, working closely with the programme manager to implement the required changes through a commercial delivery partnership.
As a Cyber Programme Director you’ll have relevant experience in:
- Extensive experience leading complex Cyber Security Programmes previously across a complex organisation covering both Infosec and Cyber Resilience.
- Managed up to 10 workstreams across Cyber Resilience and Information Security e.g. Security Monitoring, Business Continuity, Security monitoring, Incident Response, Security by Design, Operational Improvement, Third Party Risk Management, Cyber Risk, implementation of policies across the company.
- Proven track record of effective leadership with excellent interpersonal skills across a wide range of stakeholders in direct and matrixed environments.
- Reporting up to CISO level.
- Working with and managing Big 4.
- Worked in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
It would be good for you to have:
- Knowledge of NCSC, Government Cyber Security Strategy and the Cyber Assessment Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of UK Government Security standards, with ISO27001 experience, and One or more of the following Security Certifications: CompTIA, GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Protection Professional (CPP).
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert