Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Our Information Security professionals are passionate about information security and control solutions for Collaboration and Communication (C&C) products. You'll partner with all C&C product lines, engineering, regions or locations to respond to evolving business requirements and emerging threats. You'll also leverage your expert knowledge of today's ever-changing cybersecurity and risk landscape to influence IT operations across the firm. Responsibilities include offering guidance, best practices, and support across businesses, leading risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, communicating with senior leaders and other stakeholders.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environments
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
- Basic knowledge of public cloud controls